What Can You Donate?
(PC & MAC)
Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Tablets, Thin Clients, Pocket PC’s etc.
Monitors, TVs, Touchscreens etc.
No CRTs Please
Routers, Modems, Access Points, Repeaters, Switches, Hubs, Security Appliances etc.
Hardware & Peripherals
Hard Drives, RAM, Graphics Cards, KEyboard, Mice, Speakers, Webcams, Cables etc.
Cellular Phones, Smartphones, VoIP Gear, Hands-free Devices, Answering Machines etc.
Media Players, GPS Units, eReaders, Cameras, Flash Drives etc.
Audio / Video Equipment
Video Conference Gear, Media Projectors, Home Theatres, Stereo Receivers, Karaoke Machines etc.
Printer / Copiers
Inkjet / Laser /Impace / Multifunction, Unused Ink Cartridges / Toner, Imaging Drums etc.
Preparing Your Donation
Consolidate your used items
- Gather the items you wish to donate
- Please note: We do not accept personal hygiene- or medical devices, appliances or automotive parts
- Back-up and/or erase your personal data from any computer, phone or tablet. reBOOT Canada is not liable for any data on donated devices.
Place laptops, desktops, notebooks, monitors, cell phones, tablets, networking devices and gaming consoles in reusable shopping bags, plastic bins or cardboard boxes if practical
- Disconnect any Apple devices from iCloud accounts
- If you can, mark items like computers and tablets with your name and the date
Complete the online donation form. Please provide as much information as you can
- After you fill out the form, follow instructions on the website on how, where and when we can accept your donation.
A tax-deductible receipt for the fair market value of your donation will be emailed to you within 90 days of our receiving your equipment