What Can You Donate?
(PC & MAC)
Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Tablets, Thin Clients, Pocket PC’s etc.
Monitors, TVs, Touchscreens etc.
No CRTs Please
Routers, Modems, Access Points, Repeaters, Switches, Hubs, Security Appliances etc.
Hardware & Peripherals
Hard Drives, RAM, Graphics Cards, KEyboard, Mice, Speakers, Webcams, Cables etc.
Cellular Phones, Smartphones, VoIP Gear, Hands-free Devices, Answering Machines etc.
Media Players, GPS Units, eReaders, Cameras, Flash Drives etc.
Audio / Video Equipment
Video Conference Gear, Media Projectors, Home Theatres, Stereo Receivers, Karaoke Machines etc.
Printer / Copiers
Inkjet / Laser /Impace / Multifunction, Unused Ink Cartridges / Toner, Imaging Drums etc.
Preparing Your Donation
Consolidate your used items
- Group like-items together
- Write your name and donation date on masking tape, and affix to each item
- Pack donation in a cardboard box
Review your items before donating
- Double-check that hard drives and important files are erased and/or backed-up before donating equipment. reBOOT Canada is not responsible for data stored on donated items
Complete the online donation form
- A tax-deductible receipt for the fair market value of your donation will be emailed to you within 4-6 weeks of our receiving your equipment