Are you the next leader who can change the way we think about tech?
reBOOT Canada has an opening at their Toronto Evergreen Brick Works location for a developing leader, ready to drive growth and bring a dynamic entrepreneurial spirit to one of Canada’s best-known tech charity brands.
You will join the management team and help shape the evolution of the reBOOT Canada Brick Works location, providing leadership and coaching to staff, co-op students and volunteers as we provide the highest level of service to donors, clients and customers.
You will collaborate with your colleagues, direct reports and trusted advisors of the charity to drive the design and implementation of a responsive and scalable operational footprint, finding efficiencies in receiving, shipping, sales, service, customer care, communications and marketing.
Most importantly, you will help over 1,000 families every year across the country living with low-income
access vital personal computers and connect to the internet to support education, job search and community.
You will also be part of a team that ensures over 7 metric tonnes of retired electronics are recovered,
refurbished and remarketed or responsibly recycled and reintroduced into the supply chain annually.
- Interest in a leadership role in both a not-for-profit and a small/medium enterprise environment
- Looking to make a meaningful impact on their community and their environment.
- Interest in gaining experience in technical sales, computer optimization, and service
- Concern for the environment, particularly biosphere, materials processing, and land-use issues
- Concern for privacy and security of personal data
- Love of systems, fixing things and processes, showing how it’s done and celebrating small wins
- Drivers license preferred
Building and managing a team of co-op students, paid staff, volunteers and 3rd party partners
- Implementing processes, systems and managing your team to maintain an organized, safe and
welcoming physical environment at the reBOOT Canada Brick Works site primarily through the
optimization of the donation receiving process
- Implementing processes and managing your team and colleagues to provide the highest level of quality
and service to customers seeking reBOOT Canada computer repair services or reBOOT Canada
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and comfort of reBOOT Canada charitable programming clients
- Developing and implementing metrics, monitoring and reporting on key area indicators
- Join an experienced management team on a journey of growth
- Be heard, be seen: bring your best ideas to the table and watch them realized, in a safe and supportive
- Mentor and coach youth introducing them to career options in the IT sector
- Vacation, health benefits, commitment to work life balance
- Starting salary range $42,500 – $50,000
- Please send an email introducing yourself to email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile, or current CV