Update in response to Ontario’s new COVID-19 measures announced April 7, 2021.
The health and safety of our clients, donors, staff and community is the highest priority for reBOOT Canada.
As an essential service, reBOOT Canada will continue to operate as we have been doing during the pandemic.
The Mississauga donation drop-off depot at 2301 Royal Windsor Dr. will continue to operate 9AM-5PM on weekdays, no appointment is necessary. All drop-offs happen outside.
Starting Thursday April 7 2021, the following measures will be in effect for our Toronto and Peterborough locations:
- We will strictly continue to clean and disinfect our premises, wear masks, wash our hands and maintain social distancing protocols.
- Business hours will remain 10AM to 5PM on weekdays only, excluding holidays.
- We will continue to operate by appointment only.
- No customers or clients will be admitted into the store, we operate by curbside only.
- We will continue to accept donations of computer equipment, by appointment.
We want to thank all donors and customers for their continued support during these difficult times and we regret any inconvenience these enhanced safety measures may cause.